Whether you’re a recent graduate, or you’re looking for an opportunity to move into the world of public relations, Stone Junction is recruiting for PR account executives to join its team.
This position would suit someone who has a degree in public relations, marketing, communications or perhaps has studied in another creative area, like journalism or media production. However, we won’t turn away applications with enthusiasm, drive and experience working in a related field.
Ultimately, we’re looking for someone with a genuine interest in pursuing a PR career.
What are the benefits?
All account executives at Stone Junction benefit from awesome training, a host of extra benefits and incredible opportunities. These include a Surface Pro 4 tablet, flexitime, a £200 grant to spend on non-work-related training of your choice and a personalised benefits package that allows you to get the things you really want as a reward for excellence. You can even get travel vouchers to spend on that exciting trip you've been planning.
Your starting salary will be £18,500 per year, rising to £23,500 per year after the completion of your first six objectives.
Typical activities would include working across a range of clients to achieve the following:
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
- Relationship building and networking with clients and the media
- Monitoring the media for rapid response opportunities for clients and clippings
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client and journalist meetings
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases, opinion articles, case studies, letters, white papers and so on to targeted media
- Promoting news stories and features to the media, known as ‘selling in’
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- Attending and promoting client events to the media
- Assisting with the production of client publications, such as e-mail newsletters, Blogs and in-house magazines
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients
- Placing and devising colour separations, competitions and advertorials for clients
- Assisting with the promotion of Stone Junction, via Blogging, PR, e-mail marketing and SEO
- Providing SEO, social media and online marketing services for clients
Ready to join us?
Applicants are welcome from all humanities degrees, marketing and PR graduates, as well as engineering or science backgrounds. To apply for the role e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and mark your application, ‘PR account executive’.