Stone Junction has an opportunity for an individual with a strong background in PR, ideally agency side, to join its vibrant and growing team as a PR account manager.
What are we looking for?
The position would suit someone with five or more years of experience in PR who wants to take responsibility for a portfolio of accounts and have influence over the agency’s direction. If you're just starting out in your PR career, take a look at our account executive and senior account executive vacancies.
If you are a CIPR (Chartered Institute of PR) or PRCA (Public Relations Consultants Association) member, that will probably go in your favour. If you are a charterered or accredited CIPR member, that will definitely be a big plus.
Why Stone Junction?
Sir Richard Branson once said, “If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients.” We agree. That's why company culture is at the heart of everything we do. Here's a quick look at our employee benefits package.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish on a Friday
- A hybrid office/remote working model
- £200 grant to spent on non-work-related training
- An annual performance related bonus of up to one month's salary if company objectives are achieved
- 23k by 2023 — a quarterly initiative to receive company-wide salary increases
- Plus a personalised benefits package that allow you to choose additional perks based on what you really want
What will I be doing?
As part of this role, you are expected to:
- Produce, proofread and edit high quality technical content for clients in the science, technology and engineering space. Including press releases, case studies, social media, e-mail newsletters etc.
- Generate press coverage in the media and identify press opportunities for clients by monitoring the media
- Manage digital PR aspects of client campaigns including SEO activity and Google Analytics
- Provide consultancy to clients by suggesting new and creative PR ideas and dealing with any crisis or problems
- Plan client budgets and strategize campaigns accordingly
- Manage a team of account executives and senior account executives, providing training and support to help them develop
- Attend meetings with clients and journalists
- Undertake research for new business proposals and pitching to potential new clients
We take our account managers pretty seriously. In fact, all account managers at Stone Junction are actively involved in the management of the company. As part of this role you will be responsible for driving and ensuring annual growth in your team and client base — as well as supporting junior members of the team.
Fit the bill?
To apply for the role e-mail email@example.com and mark your application, ‘Account manager’.