Our goal is to become the best PR agency to work for in the UK.
Stone Junction is committed to being the best employer - an employer that genuinely values and cares about its team. We're a small and friendly bunch, with 35 members of staff, based in the heart of Stafford town centre, as well as having offices in Germany and Romania.
We've proven this in 2023 by being listed in Campaign magazine's best places to work table.
A plethora, nay a myriad, of company benefits
Work in a way that benefits you
- Uncapped benefits package that grows with every year of service. Choose between receiving more annual leave, duvet days, trade or professional body membership, books, technology or gig vouchers or almost anything with measurable value - sofas, Gucci belts, Warhammer models, we've seen it all.
- Annual bonus of up to 8.3% of salary subject to company performance
- Medicash healthcare package
- 23 days annual leave per year (plus options to buy more)
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours
- Paid charity time every month
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Extensive mental health support
- Paid leave for medical appointments
- Options for sabbatical after three years of service
- Work From Anywhere policy for extended holidays
- Early finish every Friday
- Free virtual PT sessions
✈️ You can also win extra holidays or 'top up' your flexible benefits via a monthly coverage competition called Getting Ink
The latest addition to our fleet of benefits is our employee health plan, Medicash.
No need to worry about personal healthcare costs, as Medicash has you covered with a plan that allows up 1000 pounds in total per year to spend on various health-related services including:
- Routine dental treatments
- Dental accident and injury
- Specialist consultations, diagnostic tests and scans
- Complementary therapies
- Alternative therapies
- Prescriptions, innoculations and flu jabs
- Health screening
Stone Junction has a fast-track internal training programme which contains 26 modules. Normally, we find that even account managers and other senior level staff benefit from at least some of the modules, demonstrating the learning opportunities we provide.
We're active participants in the CIPR's continuous professional development scheme. In fact, we're so good that in 2014 The Sentinel newspaper shortlisted us for its Training Excellence award. We were also highly commended by the National Apprenticehips Service for our PRCA apprenticeship scheme.
Convinced? Check out our current opportunities and apply today.